Wedding planning can become an all-encompassing task that seeps into every part of your life. While we personally think and breathe weddings, we strongly encourage our couples to take a break from time to time so you don’t fall out of love with the wedding planning process! With that said, here are a few of our favourite restaurants for a date night with your sweetheart! Be sure to make a reservation beforehand as these spots book up quickly and for good reason!
Romantic Restaurants in Toronto Perfect for Your Next Date Night
1. Alo – A French-inspired restaurant with a stunning rooftop patio and delicious tasting menus.
2. Canoe – Offers stunning views of the city skyline and serves contemporary Canadian cuisine.
3. Bar Isabel – A cozy Spanish-inspired restaurant with shareable plates and an intimate atmosphere.
4. Piano Piano – A vibrant Italian restaurant with delicious handmade pastas and a charming patio.
5. Grey Gardens – A quaint wine bar with a rotating menu of seasonal dishes and an extensive wine list.
6. Actinolite – A farm-to-table restaurant with a focus on local and organic ingredients.
7. Kasa Moto – A modern Japanese restaurant with beautiful decor and delicious sushi rolls.
8. Auberge du Pommier – A rustic French restaurant with a cozy fireplace and an extensive wine list.
9. Buca Yorkville – A lively Italian spot with creative dishes and a buzzing atmosphere.
10. Sotto Sotto – A classic Italian restaurant with a romantic ambiance and a menu full of traditional dishes.
These romantic restaurants in Toronto are sure to impress your senses and palette, and create a memorable date night experience in Toronto. Remember to take a break while planning your wedding so you can remember all of the reasons you fell in love in the first place! Have you checked out any of these restaurants? Which one is your favourite?
Events by Whim is a team of Toronto Wedding Planners who specialize in modern romantic weddings full of authenticity and heart. Contact us today to get started on planning the first day of the rest of your lives!