Fall is here, which means wedding planning for 2017 and 2018 is in full swing! Many of our brides ask us for advice on how to get started with a registry for showers and the wedding, and luckily we have a very fun few events coming up that will help with this very task! Hudson’s Bay
Get ready.. It’s time to Sip, Scan and Celebrate with Hudson’s Bay!
As a past bride, I can tell you that the Hudson’s Bay has the best registry experience in the GTA, and we recommend it to all of our couples. I found the experience of building a registry online and in-store to be quite easy, both for myself and my guests.
We’re stoked about this event because it is going to be a great opportunity for couples to build a beautiful registry, chat with the team of experienced and personable Hudson’s Bay consultants, and enjoy yummy fare! Not to mention, if you check out the Queen Street location in Toronto, you’ll get to hang out with the Whimlets!
Here are a few reasons to register with Hudson’s Bay:
- They have the best products from the top brands in the world
- Between Hudson’s Bay and Home Outfitters, you’ll have everything you need for your future love-nest!
- There are stores located all across Canada – so even your most remote guests can access your registry
- The Hudson’s Bay Rewards Program is fantastic
- If you’re not sure how it all works, the consultants are happy to help!
- Registrants get access to exclusive offers and special VIP events
- FINALLY get that KitchenAid Artisan Mixer you’ve been coveting from your mom’s kitchen for years
Now… Here’s why you should come hang out with us on September 25th and October 16th 2016!
The Scanning Event:
At both the Yorkdale and Queen Street locations, guests can start a new registry or add to an existing registry, all while sipping yummy bevvies (from Pelee Island Winery and Steam Whistle) and enjoying delicious snacks! Both locations are pet-friendly, and fur-babies will be treated to special treats from Pawsalicious! All registrants* have the chance to win a weekend getaway courtesy of Marriott Hotels, and will receive a gift from Treelings!
You’ll also get to hang out with us – you know you wanna – we’ll be onsite viewing product demos and covering all of the action!
Interested in Attending?
Good – we want to meet you, too! Click here for your invitation and instructions to RSVP
September 25th and October 16th at both the Queen Street (176 Yonge Street, Toronto Ontario) and Yorkdale (3401 Dufferin Street, North York Ontario) locations
We can’t wait to Sip, Scan and Celebrate at Hudson’s Bay with you! Leave us a note and tell us which event you’ll be attending!
*Please see in-store for further details on contest